![]() |
|
About NPCC Unit Organization Chart Announcements | Updates | Notes | Tagboard | Affiliations | | List of Activities |
|
Welcome to JUYING NPCC===================================================================== Unit's Standard Kit List b. PT kit c. Water bottle Cadets who have missing or broken items are also REQUIRED TO BRING
** All cadets holding the rank of Private to Station Inspector are This Order is will subject to change. Written by: CI TAN YONG MING ===================================================================== < Updated as on 2 dec 09 > |
About NPCCThe MISSION of the National Police Cadet Corps is to develop its cadets into caring and responsible citizens. The VISION of the National Police Cadet Corps is to mould the builders of a safe & secure home.
Pledge “We the members of the National Police Cadet Corps, do here and now solemnly and sincerely pledge that: We will always bear true faith and allegiance to the President and our Republic of Singapore. We will always be loyal and true to our country, our people and the government. We will always be prepared to serve our country and community. We will always preserve the peace and uphold the law.”
Please refer to the NPCC HQ website for all the infomation about npcc history and milestone
|
EntriesWednesday, January 13, 2010 , 1:30 AMCampCraft Com teams ! training this sat . timing as usual Posted by : SCI Jasonfat CopyRight of Juying Npcc Unit
Older Annouments please click on the Months for the archive December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 November 2009 January 2010 |
UNIT ORGANIZATION CHARTOC Unit: A/ASP Bryan Ee Adjutant: ASP Lim Hock Beng Teacher Officers Inspector Amy Yeo, P/Inspector Miss Elizabeth Ng, P/Inspector Mr Chung, Advisor: Mr. Yeo Yee Chong Honorary Officer (HO) : P/H/INSP Vincent Tan Instructors: SCI Fat Yong Cong , WCI Yong Hui Ting P/CI Brendon Tng, P/CI Chong Han,
|
Tags
|
NotesStay Tune . . . |
Affiliations
Area 17: Area 18: |
UpdatesUpdates 1 Area Swearing 2009 Speech by AC Area 17 AC’s speech Date: 23 Nov 2009 Sat Venue: Juying Secondary School Dearest NPCC Officers, Instructors and cadets of Area 17, A very hearty good morning to all of you. This day, we are gathered at Juying Secondary School to witness the swearing in of our Secondary One NPCC cadets. It is especially my privilege and honour to address all the young men and women of Area 17 who are now a part of a family that is one of the largest Uniform Groups in Singapore. Sec 1 cadets, in making your decision to join the NPCC, you have also embarked on a journey of learning and growing towards becoming responsible citizens. During this journey of your CCA career, you will be presented with many opportunities to challenge yourselves in soaring to greater heights. As potential leaders, I trust that each of you will need to work well with your fellow cadets, instructors and teacher officers. This is to ensure that the journey you have undertaken will be a successful and endearing one. Finally, may I encourage all of you to keep the passion burning bright for NPCC. Thank you. END-OF-SPEECH Updates 2 Article by Our Own Cadets Titled : One beret at a time One beret at a time Life of a cadet Like that of a beret. Polish your moves till you ‘stand out’ Season the crest till it ‘stands up’ Weathered by time, No time to rest, Self-confidence put to the test. Soaked in sweat, at each parade Each beret drenched of different grade. Feeling faint? Looking lousy? Who knows? Never let it show. Quick! Twiddle your toes. Alas, When beret & crest collide with ground, Right away, You’ll be knocking it down. Yes Sir! No Ma’am! All OK, No KO, NCO! Respect yourself, Respect the crest Always ready to be put to the test. In short, We run a marathon Filled With blood, sweat and tears, One day, All this will pay off …our positive thinking, our hard work …our dreams, our hopes So cadet, Never say Never, Ever! No matter Who, what, why or when, No Problem, Cadets Can! (NPCC) Ng Shi Hui & Nur Farah Amirah Bte Aermie Ang For Juying Secondary School (Area 17)
Updates 3 Title: My NPCC Life… Dear Dairy, The year-end holidays are here once again. It’s time to do some reflection on my so-called teenage life. I can’t believe that it has been almost three years since I joined the National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC)! Can time really fly? When I was in secondary one, I was in Yuhua Secondary School. My parents forced me to choose NPCC as my CCA. At first, I disagreed because I did not really have interest in that particular CCA. In fact, I was attracted to other sports CCA instead like hockey and netball. However, my parents insisted that I join the NPCC regardless of my interests. Eventually, I ‘sealed my fate’ with NPCC and submitted my application. Immediately after this, I had decided to skip regular CCA once the first parade started. The first NPCC training was not a regular drill but a camp. I was uncomfortable as I did not recognise any familiar faces in the sea of cadets attending the camp. I felt like a new-born babe, innocent and ignorant to the world. During the camp, there were moments when my heart started pounding hard and fast because of the surprises that were in store for new cadets. It also did not help that the Cadet Instructors portrayed themselves as fierce and nasty people. Much to my surprise, however, my camping experience turned out to be a breeze: Despite the physical and mental challenges involved, I actually had a fabulous time and began looking forward to more such camps. So passionate was I about my camping experience that I achieved 100% attendance and participated enthusiastically in all NPCC-related activities that were organised by the seniors. Unfortunately, just when the going became smooth, some new living arrangements arose and I had to transfer to another school - East View Secondary School (EVSS). Once transferred, I re-joined the NPCC at the recommendation of the school’s Principal. This time, the decision to start afresh in NPCC was out of my own interest. During my first training at EVSS, I arrived punctually for uniform measurement. Shortly after, I was introduced by the WCI (Woman Cadet Inspector) to the other NPCC cadets. They were a friendly lot and this quickly helped to make me feel at home. Part of the reason was that in East View (as compared to my previous unit, Yuhua Secondary School), the total strength was smaller thus enabling me to know most of the other fellow cadets in a short period of time. Committed to NPCC, I had this dream to be a WCI someday. Days moved to weeks; weeks to months. Before I knew it, I was in secondary three. Yet another transfer was going to take place. This was again due to my parents’ decision to move house. I felt frustrated at the thought of relocating. I would have to leave friends and teachers behind. I had to prepare for change. Before leaving my school, my fellow NPCC unit threw a surprise farewell party-cum-birthday party for me. The gesture really touched me and I felt even more reluctant to leave my comfort zone. Presently, I am a pupil-cadet at Juying Secondary School. Soon after readjusting to the new unit, I was awarded the title of NCO (Non-commissioned Officer). It was a pleasant surprise. Yet, to some of my fellow cadets and classmates, it came as quick a surpirse: How did a ‘newbie’ to the school manage to rise above the other cadets so quickly? Despite the curiosity and questions that surrounded my new title, I was determined to prove my worth. Eventually, through the guidance of my Teacher Officers, Cadet Instructors and friends, I won over many cadets. Having encountered and successfully coped with all the changes in the last three years has indeed developed my character and strengthened my skills and knowledge. I am now able to pride myself as someone who is whole-heartedly committed to the NPCC…ready to lead, ready to take on new challenges that lie ahead. By: SSG Amalina |
List of ActivitiesKindly Hold On While the List of Events For 2010 Are Being Updated ... Do Check Us Out SOON ! |
